Saturday, February 9, 2013

apps #2


1. app gratis is great.  It offers you at least one free app everyday.  Sometime the second app is free as well or it is deeply discounted.  I have only been checking for the past couple weeks and have a few good work out apps.  There have been some good apps for History/Social Studies teachers and there have been many photo/picture apps.  Best of all it is free on itunes.



2. TED - Videos galore.  My new favorite being A message from kid president.


3.  iphoto - I usually don't spend more than .99 for an app.  Call me cheap I just know once I start buying apps I won't be able to stop.  At 4.99 I kept looking at the iphoto app but would never buy it. Luckily Santa came and filled my stocking with lots of itunes gift cards and I finally caved and bought iphoto.  I love the everything about the app even though it is very addictive.  Take a look below at my two cupcakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment